Personal data Martina Wisse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Martina Wisse
Household of Martina Wisse
She is married to Pieter Lesierse on October 7, 1869 at Reimerswaal (Kruiningen) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Kruiningen) (Zeeland) on October 7, 1869.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.68 Aktenr. 14
Timeline Martina Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 7, 1869)
- The temperature on October 7, 1869 was about 16.3 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Thomas Edison receives a patent for his electric voting machine.
- The First Transcontinental Railroad, linking the eastern and western United States, is completed at Promontory Summit, Utah (not Promontory Point, Utah) with the golden spike.
- Japan's samurai, farmer, artisan, merchant class system (Shin?k?sh?) is abolished as part of the Meiji Restoration reforms. (Traditional Japanese date: June 25, 1869).