Personal data Adriaan van der Burght
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriaan van der Burght
Household of Adriaan van der Burght
He is married to Maria Wisse on November 6, 1873 at Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland) on November 6, 1873.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.145 Aktenr. 12
Timeline Adriaan van der Burght
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Burght
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 6, 1873)
- The temperature on November 6, 1873 was about 11.3 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 75%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Censorship in the United States: The U.S. Congress enacts the Comstock Law, making it illegal to send any "obscene, lewd, or lascivious" books through the mail.
- The Colfax Massacre takes place.
- Oscar II is crowned King of Sweden.