Personal data Huibregt de Jonge
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Huibregt de Jonge
Household of Huibregt de Jonge
He is married to Maatje Wisse on September 25, 1872 at Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland) on September 25, 1872.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.145 Aktenr. 10
Timeline Huibregt de Jonge
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Jonge
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Jonge.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Jonge.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Jonge.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 25, 1872)
- The temperature on September 25, 1872 was about 12.0 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 16 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 62%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Great Boston Fire of 1872.
- Yohannes IV is crowned Emperor of Ethiopia in Axum, the first imperial coronation in that city in over 200 years.
- George Westinghouse patents the air brake.