Personal data Pieternella Scheele
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieternella Scheele
Household of Pieternella Scheele
She is married to Jan Wisse on May 2, 1872 at Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland), she was 20 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland) on May 2, 1872.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.145 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Pieternella Scheele
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Scheele
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Scheele.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Scheele.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Scheele.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 2, 1872)
- The temperature on May 2, 1872 was about 20.7 °C. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north. The atmospheric humidity was 37%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The crewless American ship Mary Celeste is found by the British brig Dei Gratia (the ship had been abandoned for nine days but was only slightly damaged).
- Challenger expedition: HMSChallenger, commanded by Captain George Nares, sails from Portsmouth.
- The first Shriners Temple (called Mecca) is established in New York City.