Personal data Dina Wisse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Dina Wisse
Household of Dina Wisse
She is married to Johannis Buijs on January 31, 1878 at Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland), she was 19 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland) on January 31, 1878.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.145 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Dina Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 31, 1878)
- The temperature on January 31, 1878 was about 1.9 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1878: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Cyprus Convention: The Ottoman Empire cedes Cyprus to the United Kingdom but retains nominal title.
- Milk is first delivered in bottles.
- The British frigate HMSEurydice sinks, killing more than 300.