Personal data Jan Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Wisse
Household of Jan Wisse
He is married to Pieternella Scheele on May 2, 1872 at Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Yerseke) (Zeeland) on May 2, 1872.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.145 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Jan Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 2, 1872)
- The temperature on May 2, 1872 was about 20.7 °C. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north. The atmospheric humidity was 37%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- In New York City the Metropolitan Museum of Art opens.
- The first Shriners Temple (called Mecca) is established in New York City.
- Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.