Personal data Cornelia Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelia Wisse
Household of Cornelia Wisse
She is married to (1) Mattheus Verstelle on August 8, 1862 at Borssele ('s-Gravenpolder) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele ('s-Gravenpolder) (Zeeland) on August 8, 1862.Source 4
She is married to (2) Johannes Butler on May 5, 1880 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Zierikzee) (Zeeland), she was 43 years old.Source 5
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Zierikzee) (Zeeland) on May 5, 1880.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.38 Aktenr. 10
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.147 Aktenr. 18
Timeline Cornelia Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 8, 1862)
- The temperature on August 8, 1862 was about 15.6 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1862: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: The Battle of Shiloh begins ? in Tennessee, forces under Union General Ulysses S. Grant meet Confederate troops led by General Albert Sidney Johnston.
- American Civil War: In the Battle of Lexington, General Nathan Bedford Forrest defeats a Union force under Colonel Robert Ingersoll.
- American Civil War: Battle of Shiloh ends ? the Union Army under General Ulysses S. Grant defeats the Confederates near Shiloh, Tennessee.