Personal data Jacoba Cornelia Krijger
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacoba Cornelia Krijger
Household of Jacoba Cornelia Krijger
She is married to Johannes Frelier on June 30, 1897 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), she was 18 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on June 30, 1897.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.67 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Jacoba Cornelia Krijger
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Krijger
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Krijger.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Krijger.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Krijger.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 30, 1897)
- The temperature on June 30, 1897 was about 18.5 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1897: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Writer Jack London sails to join the Klondike Gold Rush where he will write his first successful stories.
- The Greco-Turkish War, also called "Thirty Days' War", is declared between Greece and the Ottoman Empire.
- Thomas Edison patents the Kinetoscope, the first movie projector.