Personal data Jan Adriaan Krijger
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Adriaan Krijger
Household of Jan Adriaan Krijger
He is married to Pieternella Blok on October 27, 1892 at Reimerswaal (Rilland-Bath) (Zeeland), he was 22 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Rilland-Bath) (Zeeland) on October 27, 1892.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.103 Aktenr. 11
Timeline Jan Adriaan Krijger
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Krijger
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Krijger.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Krijger.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Krijger.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 27, 1892)
- The temperature on October 27, 1892 was about 1.0 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1892: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Edward Emerson Barnard discovers D/1892 T1, the first comet discovered by photographic means, on the night of October 13?14.
- Charles Duryea claims to have driven the first automobile in the United States, in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- The Homestead Strike, a strike by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers against the Carnegie Steel Company, begins.