Personal data Geertruida Cornelia Krijger
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Geertruida Cornelia Krijger
Household of Geertruida Cornelia Krijger
She is married to Jan Welleman on October 6, 1892 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on October 6, 1892.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.67 Aktenr. 15
Timeline Geertruida Cornelia Krijger
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Krijger
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Krijger.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Krijger.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Krijger.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 6, 1892)
- The temperature on October 6, 1892 was about 10.9 °C. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1892: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- St. John's, Newfoundland is devastated in the Great Fire of 1892.
- 3,800 striking steelworkers engage in a day-long battle with Pinkerton agents during the Homestead Strike, leaving 10 dead and dozens wounded.
- The Pledge of Allegiance is first recited.