Personal data Gerard Marinus Krijger
Ancestors (and descendant) of Gerard Marinus Krijger
Household of Gerard Marinus Krijger
He is married to (1) Jannetje de Kok on April 28, 1887 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), he was 20 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on April 28, 1887.Source 3
He is married to (2) Dirkje Bastiana van Neede on February 18, 1897 at Gorinchem (Gorinchem) (Zuid Holland), he was 30 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Gorinchem (Gorinchem) (Zuid Holland) on February 18, 1897.Source 5
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.67 Aktenr. 4
Huwelijksakte Aktenr. 11
Regionaal Archief Gorinchem
Timeline Gerard Marinus Krijger
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Krijger
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Krijger.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Krijger.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Krijger.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 28, 1887)
- The temperature on April 28, 1887 was about 11.2 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 59%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1887: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- The Rocky Mountains Park Act becomes law in Canada, creating the nation's first national park, Banff National Park.
- The founder of Pakistan, Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, joins Sindh-Madrasa-tul-Islam, Karachi.