Personal data Cornelis de Vos
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis de Vos
Household of Cornelis de Vos
He is married to Elizabeth Catharina Zweedijk on September 4, 1862 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on September 4, 1862.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 6
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.35 Aktenr. 28
Timeline Cornelis de Vos
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Vos
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Vos.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Vos.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Vos.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 4, 1862)
- The temperature on September 4, 1862 was about 18.9 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 59%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1862: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The United States and Britain agree to suppress the slave trade.
- American Civil War: In the aftermath of the Battle of Antietam, Confederate General J.E.B. Stuart and his men loot Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, during a raid into the north.
- American Civil War: New Orleans, Louisiana falls to Union forces under Admiral David Farragut.