Personal data Dina Zuidweg
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Dina Zuidweg
Household of Dina Zuidweg
She is married to Jan Pieter Pannij on July 23, 1874 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on July 23, 1874.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr.25.67 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Dina Zuidweg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zuidweg
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zuidweg.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zuidweg.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zuidweg.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 23, 1874)
- The temperature on July 23, 1874 was about 19.6 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 78%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Japan launches its postal savings system, modeled after a similar system in the United Kingdom.
- Hawaii signs a treaty with the United States granting exclusive trading rights.
- A cartoon by Thomas Nast in Harper's Weekly, is considered the first important use of an elephant as a symbol for the United States Republican Party.