Personal data Catharina Servaas
Ancestors (and descendant) of Catharina Servaas
Household of Catharina Servaas
She is married to Adriaan Zuidweg on February 23, 1871 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on February 23, 1871.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr.25.67 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Catharina Servaas
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Servaas
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Servaas.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Servaas.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Servaas.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 23, 1871)
- The temperature on February 23, 1871 was about 4.4 °C. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The University Tests Act allows students to enter the Universities of Oxford, Cambridge and Durham without religious tests, except for courses in theology.
- Amadeus I becomes King of Spain
- The U.S. Army issued an order for abandonment of Fort Kearny in Nebraska.