Personal data Gerard Slabbekoorn
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Gerard Slabbekoorn
Household of Gerard Slabbekoorn
He is married to Johanna Zuidweg on February 4, 1869 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on February 4, 1869.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr.25.67 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Gerard Slabbekoorn
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Slabbekoorn
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 4, 1869)
- The temperature on February 4, 1869 was about 10.1 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Mount Washington Cog Railway opens, making it the world's first rack railway.
- Defeat of Titokowaru.
- The Naval Battle of Hakodate takes place in Japan.