Personal data Maria Kok
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Kok
Household of Maria Kok
She is married to Jan Zuidweg on March 29, 1860 at Reimerswaal (Rilland en Maire) (Zeeland), she was 19 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Rilland en Maire) (Zeeland) on March 29, 1860.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr.25.102 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Maria Kok
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kok
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Kok.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kok.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kok.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 29, 1860)
- The temperature on March 29, 1860 was about 6.6 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- First Taranaki War: The Battle of Waireka begins.
- First The Open Championship (referred to in North America as the British Open).
- Giuseppe Garibaldi begins his attack on Palermo, Sicily, as part of the Italian Unification.