Personal data Jan Zuidweg
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Zuidweg
Household of Jan Zuidweg
He is married to Maria Kok on March 29, 1860 at Reimerswaal (Rilland en Maire) (Zeeland), he was 28 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Rilland en Maire) (Zeeland) on March 29, 1860.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr.25.102 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Jan Zuidweg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zuidweg
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zuidweg.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zuidweg.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zuidweg.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 29, 1860)
- The temperature on March 29, 1860 was about 6.6 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- Abraham Lincoln wins the Republican Party nomination over William H. Seward, who later becomes the United States Secretary of State.
- Telegraph line between Los Angeles and San Francisco opens.
- The Second Maori War begins in New Zealand.