Personal data Wilhelmina Pieper
- She was born in the year 1856 in Reimerswaal (Waarde) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Wilhelmina Pieper
Household of Wilhelmina Pieper
She is married to Marinus van Liere on March 30, 1876 at Reimerswaal (Waarde) (Zeeland), she was 20 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Waarde) (Zeeland) on March 30, 1876.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr.25.131 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Wilhelmina Pieper
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pieper
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pieper.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pieper.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pieper.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 30, 1876)
- The temperature on March 30, 1876 was about 7.0 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- A monster cyclone ravages India, resulting in over 200,000 deaths.
- The April Uprising breaks out in Bulgaria.
- Texas A&M University opens as the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas, becoming the first public institution of higher education in Texas.