Personal data Marinus van Liere
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marinus van Liere
Household of Marinus van Liere
He is married to Wilhelmina Pieper on March 30, 1876 at Reimerswaal (Waarde) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Waarde) (Zeeland) on March 30, 1876.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr.25.131 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Marinus van Liere
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Liere
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 30, 1876)
- The temperature on March 30, 1876 was about 7.0 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Hristo Botev, a national revolutionary of Bulgaria, is killed in Stara Planina
- The April Uprising breaks out in Bulgaria.
- Alexander Graham Bell applies for a patent for the telephone, as does Elisha Gray.