Personal data Dina ten Bos
- She was born on February 9, 1851 in Reimerswaal (Rilland) (Zeeland).Source 1
- She died in the year 1895 in Holland (Michigan) (Usa), she was 43 years old.Source 1
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Dina ten Bos
Household of Dina ten Bos
She is married to Kornelis van Liere on September 24, 1874 at Reimerswaal (Rilland en Maire) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Rilland en Maire) (Zeeland) on September 24, 1874.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr.25.102 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Dina ten Bos
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Ten Bos
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Ten Bos.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Ten Bos.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Ten Bos.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 24, 1874)
- There was 11 mm of rain. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The first Arbor Day is celebrated in Nebraska.
- A flood on the Mill River in Massachusetts destroys much of four villages and kills 139 people.
- Aires de Ornelas e Vasconcelos is appointed the Archbishop of the Portuguese colonial enclave of Goa.