Personal data Anna Maria Hendrikx
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anna Maria Hendrikx
Household of Anna Maria Hendrikx
She is married to Leonardus Brouns on June 4, 1883 at Valkenburg aan De Geul (Houthem) (Limburg), she was 22 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Valkenburg aan De Geul (Houthem) (Limburg) on June 4, 1883.Source 2
Geboorteakte Toeg.nr. 12.045 Inv.nr. 5 Aktenr. 10
Overlijdensakte Toeg.nr. 12.128 Inv.nr. 25 Aktenr. 20
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 12.045 Inv.nr. 16 Aktenr. 0
Timeline Anna Maria Hendrikx
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hendrikx
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hendrikx.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hendrikx.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hendrikx.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 4, 1883)
- The temperature on June 4, 1883 was about 25.5 °C. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 53%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1883: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The first public performance of the Dominican Republic's national anthem, Himno Nacional.
- The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City opens with a performance of Gounod's Faust.
- Alabama becomes the first U.S. state to enact an antitrust law.