Personal data Francina Zandee
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Francina Zandee
Household of Francina Zandee
She is married to Marinus Barend Slabbekoorn on June 24, 1869 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), she was 26 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on June 24, 1869.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 57
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.67 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Francina Zandee
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zandee
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zandee.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zandee.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zandee.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 24, 1869)
- The temperature on June 24, 1869 was about 14.4 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 67%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Naval Battle of Hakodate takes place in Japan.
- In Egypt, the Suez Canal, linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea, is inaugurated.
- Woman's suffrage: in New York, Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton form the National Woman's Suffrage Association.