Personal data Maatje de Jager
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maatje de Jager
Household of Maatje de Jager
She is married to Jacob Zandee on December 3, 1868 at Reimerswaal (Rilland en Maire) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Rilland en Maire) (Zeeland) on December 3, 1868.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.102 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Maatje de Jager
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Jager
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Jager.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Jager.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Jager.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 3, 1868)
- The temperature on December 3, 1868 was about 8.7 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- U.S. President Andrew Johnson grants unconditional pardon to all Civil War Confederate soldiers.
- French astronomer Pierre Jules César Janssen discovers helium.
- The Shogunate is abolished in Japan.