Personal data Maria Petronella Hubertina van Ool
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Petronella Hubertina van Ool
Household of Maria Petronella Hubertina van Ool
She is married to Jozef Heribert Forster on October 17, 1916 at Roermond (Herten) (Limburg), she was 28 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Roermond (Herten) (Limburg) on October 17, 1916.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 12.040 Inv.nr. 17 Aktenr. 0
Timeline Maria Petronella Hubertina van Ool
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Ool
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Van Ool.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Ool.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Van Ool.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 17, 1916)
- The temperature on October 17, 1916 was between 2.5 °C and 10.3 °C and averaged 5.7 °C. There was 0.8 mm of rain. There was 2.4 hours of sunshine (23%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1916: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.4 million citizens.
- The National Defense Act is signed into law, increasing the size of the United States National Guard by 450,000 men.
- Parliament buildings in Ottawa, Canada burn down.
- In Seattle, Washington, William Boeing and George Conrad Westervelt incorporate Pacific Aero Products (later renamed Boeing).