Timeline Johannes Schrama
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schrama
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 1, 1873)
- The temperature on May 1, 1873 was about 12.0 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 84%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis receive a U.S. patent for blue jeans with copper rivets.
- Franco-Prussian War: The last German troops leave France upon completion of payment of indemnity.
- Captain Jack and companions are hanged for their part in the Modoc War.