Timeline Johannes Schrama
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schrama
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Schrama.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schrama.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schrama.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 1, 1873)
- The temperature on May 1, 1873 was about 12.0 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 84%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- Alexandra Palace burns down after being open for only 16 days.
- Japan begins using the Gregorian calendar.
- Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.