Personal data Johannes Doornenbal
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Doornenbal
Household of Johannes Doornenbal
He is married to Cornelia Brouwer on November 6, 1880 at Veenendaal, Utrecht, Nederland, he was 26 years old.Source 3
De moeder van de bruidegom was overleden.
Afkondiging 24 en 31-10-1880
Getuige: Dirk Doornenbal
Getuige: Willem Brouwer
Getuige: Frans Kool
Getuige: Pouwel Schoenmaker
- BS Geboorteregister Doorn
- BS Overlijdensregister Leersum
- BS Huwelijksregister Veenendaal, De vader van de bruid kon niet schrijven
Timeline Johannes Doornenbal
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Doornenbal
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 6, 1880)
- The temperature on November 6, 1880 was about 7.8 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- Thomas Edison observes the Edison effect.
- Mexican soldiers kill Victorio, one of the greatest Apache military strategists.
- France annexes Tahiti.