Personal data Bastiaantje de Rooij
- She was born on May 7, 1843 in Dussen, Noord-Brabant, Nederland.Source 1
Getuige: Peter van Daalen, 29 jaar, beiden bouwman
Getuige: Willem Roubos
- Profession: on September 1, 1870 zonder beroep in Dussen, Noord-Brabant, Nederland.
- She died on May 25, 1876 in Dussen, Noord-Brabant, Nederland, she was 33 years old.Source 2
Attention: Deceased (May 25, 1876) prior to birth (??-????-1880) of child (Wouter Antonie Middelkoop).
Attention: Deceased (May 25, 1876) prior to birth (??-????-1885) of child (Pieter Dingeman Middelkoop).
Getuigen: Bastiaan de Rooi, 59 jaar, landbouwer en Johannes Biering, 46 jaar, arbeider.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Bastiaantje de Rooij
Household of Bastiaantje de Rooij
She is married to Jacobus Middelkoop on September 1, 1870 at Dussen, Noord-Brabant, Nederland, she was 27 years old.Source 3
De moeder van de bruidegom was overleden
Getuige: Wouter Hagoort
Getuige: Dionisius Middelkoop
Getuige: Heijmen de Rooij
Getuige: Hendrikus van der Velden
- BS Geboorteregister Dussen
- BS Overlijdensregister Dussen, De 2e aangever kon niet schrijven
- BS Huwelijksregister Dussen
Timeline Bastiaantje de Rooij
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Rooij
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 1, 1870)
- The temperature on September 1, 1870 was about 19.1 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 56%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- The Manitoba Act is given the Royal Assent, paving the way for Manitoba to become a province of Canada on July 15.
- The 12.8-km long Fréjus Rail Tunnel through the Alps is completed.
- Women gain the right to vote in the Utah Territory.