Personal data Salomon Cats
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Salomon Cats
- , via Geni World Family Treehttps://www.myheritage.nl/research/colle...
Salomon Aron Cats
Geboorte: 3 jun 1882 - Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Nederland
Beroep: kooopman, handelsreiziger
Huwelijk: Echtgeno(o)t(e) of partner: Else Cats (geboren Schnadig) - 9 aug 1909 - Offenbach am Main, Hesse, Germany
Overlijden: 9 jun 1978 - Antwerpen, Vlaams Gewest, België
Vader: Aron Salomon (Arie) Cats
Moeder: Louisa (Wiesje) Salomon Frieser
Echtgenote: Else Cats (geboren Schnadig)
Kinderen: Marcel Aron Simon Cats, Harry Leon Cats
Broers/zusters: Eliazer Cats, Catharina Cats, Fenny Cats, Marcus Cats
The Geni Wereld Stamboom kan gevonden worden op http://www.geni.com" target="_blank">www.Geni.com. Geni is eigendom van en wordt uitgevoerd door MyHeritage.
Timeline Salomon Cats
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Cats
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Cats.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Cats.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Cats.
- The temperature on June 3, 1882 was about 17.9 °C. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 58%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1882: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- March 6 » The Serbian kingdom is re-founded.
- June 28 » The Anglo-French Convention of 1882 marks the territorial boundaries between Guinea and Sierra Leone.
- August 20 » Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture debuts in Moscow, Russia.
- September 5 » The first United States Labor Day parade is held in New York City.
- September 13 » Anglo-Egyptian War: The Battle of Tel el-Kebir is fought.
- September 30 » Thomas Edison's first commercial hydroelectric power plant (later known as Appleton Edison Light Company) begins operation.
- The temperature on June 9, 1978 was between 11.2 °C and 17.5 °C and averaged 14.0 °C. There was -0.1 mm of rain. There was 8.0 hours of sunshine (48%). The partly or heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Monday, December 19, 1977 to Friday, September 11, 1981 the cabinet Van Agt I, with Mr. A.A.M. van Agt (CDA/KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1978: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 13.9 million citizens.
- March 2 » Czech Vladimír Remek becomes the first non-Russian or non-American to go into space, when he is launched aboard Soyuz 28.
- March 16 » Supertanker Amoco Cadiz splits in two after running aground on the Portsall Rocks, three miles off the coast of Brittany, resulting in the largest oil spill in history at that time.
- April 7 » Development of the neutron bomb is canceled by President Jimmy Carter.
- May 12 » In Zaire, rebels occupy the city of Kolwezi, the mining center of the province of Shaba (now known as Katanga); the local government asks the US, France and Belgium to restore order.
- July 25 » Puerto Rican police shoot two nationalists in the Cerro Maravilla murders.
- September 15 » Muhammad Ali outpointed Leon Spinks in a rematch to become the first boxer to win the world heavyweight title three times at the Superdome in New Orleans.
- 1877 » Raoul Dufy, French painter and illustrator († 1953)
- 1879 » Alla Nazimova, Ukrainian-American actress, producer, and screenwriter († 1945)
- 1879 » Raymond Pearl, American biologist and botanist († 1940)
- 1879 » Vivian Woodward, English footballer and soldier († 1954)
- 1881 » Mikhail Larionov, Russian painter and set designer († 1964)
- 1890 » Baburao Painter, Indian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter († 1954)