Timeline Nicolaas Josephus Otten
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Otten
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Otten.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Otten.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Otten.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 23, 1906)
- The temperature on February 23, 1906 was between -2.6 °C and 4.5 °C and averaged 0.9 °C. There was 0.4 hours of sunshine (4%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1906: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- Vauxhall Bridge is opened in London.
- Traian Vuia flies the first self-propelled heavier-than-air aircraft in Europe.
- The London Underground's Great Northern, Piccadilly and Brompton Railway opens.