Personal data Hendricus Josephus Otten
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hendricus Josephus Otten
Household of Hendricus Josephus Otten
He is married to Anna Catharina Fischer on June 23, 1916 at Kerkrade, he was 22 years old.
Timeline Hendricus Josephus Otten
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Otten
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Otten.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Otten.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Otten.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 23, 1916)
- The temperature on June 23, 1916 was between 14.2 °C and 27.7 °C and averaged 20.6 °C. There was 11.1 hours of sunshine (66%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1916: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.4 million citizens.
- World War I: Battle of Jutland ? The British Grand Fleet under the command of Sir John Jellicoe & Sir David Beatty engage the Kaiserliche Marine under the command of Reinhard Scheer & Franz von Hipper in the largest naval battle of the war, which proves indecisive.
- Easter Rising: The Irish Republican Brotherhood led by nationalists Patrick Pearse, James Connolly, and Joseph Plunkett starts a rebellion in Ireland.
- World War I: The Battle of the Somme begins with a week long artillery bombardment on the German Line.