Timeline Anna Maria Otten
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Otten
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Otten.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Otten.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Otten.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 28, 1910)
- The temperature on October 28, 1910 was between 3.6 °C and 13.7 °C and averaged 8.2 °C. There was 2.9 mm of rain. There was 1.1 hours of sunshine (11%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1910: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.9 million citizens.
- Premiere performance of Gustav Mahler's Symphony No. 8 in Munich (with a chorus of 852 singers and an orchestra of 171 players. Mahler's rehearsal assistant conductor was Bruno Walter)
- Lakeview Gusher, the largest U.S. oil well gusher near Bakersfield, California, vented to atmosphere.
- The Duke of York's Cinema opens in Brighton. It is still operating today, making it the oldest continually operating cinema in Britain.