Personal data Johannes Hubertus Gerardu
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Hubertus Gerardu
Household of Johannes Hubertus Gerardu
He is married to Anna Maria Loomans on September 12, 1924 at Maastricht, he was 22 years old.
Notes by Johannes Hubertus Gerardu
Soort akte: Geboorteakte
Soort akte: Overlijdensakte
Timeline Johannes Hubertus Gerardu
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Gerardu
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Gerardu.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Gerardu.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Gerardu.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 12, 1924)
- The temperature on September 12, 1924 was between 13.0 °C and 19.7 °C and averaged 15.2 °C. There was 4.6 hours of sunshine (36%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1924: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.2 million citizens.
- U.S. President Calvin Coolidge signs the Indian Citizenship Act into law, granting citizenship to all Native Americans born within the territorial limits of the United States.
- Albania becomes a republic.
- The last Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost is sold in London, England.