Personal data Antonius Wilhelmus Gerardu
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Antonius Wilhelmus Gerardu
Household of Antonius Wilhelmus Gerardu
He is married to Maria Sophia Servaes on October 9, 1895 at Maastricht, he was 23 years old.
Notes about Antonius Wilhelmus Gerardu
Soort akte: Geboorteakte
Timeline Antonius Wilhelmus Gerardu
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Gerardu
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Gerardu.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Gerardu.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Gerardu.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 9, 1895)
- The temperature on October 9, 1895 was about 12.5 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1895: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Trial of the libel case instigated by Oscar Wilde begins, eventually resulting in his imprisonment on charges of homosexuality.
- American frontier murderer and outlaw, John Wesley Hardin, is killed by an off-duty policeman in a saloon in El Paso, Texas.
- While experimenting with electricity, Wilhelm Röntgen discovers the X-ray.