Personal data Antonius Hubertus Gerardu
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Antonius Hubertus Gerardu
Household of Antonius Hubertus Gerardu
He is married to Maria Antoinetta Snackers on May 20, 1940 at Maastricht, he was 29 years old.
Timeline Antonius Hubertus Gerardu
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Gerardu
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Gerardu.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Gerardu.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Gerardu.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 20, 1940)
- The temperature on May 20, 1940 was between 5.8 °C and 20.4 °C and averaged 12.7 °C. There was 13.3 hours of sunshine (84%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1939 to September 3, 1940 the cabinet De Geer II, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 3, 1940 to July 27, 1941 the cabinet Gerbrandy I, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1940: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.8 million citizens.
- The Lahore Resolution (Qarardad-e-Pakistan or the then Qarardad-e-Lahore) is put forward at the Annual General Convention of the All India Muslim League.
- World War II: Marshal Henri Philippe Pétain becomes Premier of Vichy France.
- Winter War: Finland signs the Moscow Peace Treaty with the Soviet Union, ceding almost all of Finnish Karelia. Finnish troops and the remaining population are immediately evacuated.