Personal data Maria Helena Seraphine Smeets
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Helena Seraphine Smeets
Timeline Maria Helena Seraphine Smeets
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Smeets
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Smeets.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Smeets.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Smeets.
- The temperature on August 28, 1871 was about 19.5 °C. The atmospheric humidity was 68%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- March 21 » Otto von Bismarck is appointed as the first Chancellor of the German Empire.
- March 28 » The Paris Commune is formally established in Paris.
- July 2 » Victor Emmanuel II of Italy enters Rome after having conquered it from the Papal States.
- October 8 » The Great Chicago Fire and the much deadlier Peshtigo Fire break out.
- October 10 » Chicago burns after a barn accident. The fire lasts from October 8–10.
- December 24 » The opera Aida premieres in Cairo, Egypt.
- 1859 » Matilda Howell, American archer († 1938)
- 1859 » Vittorio Sella, Italian mountaineer and photographer († 1943)
- 1867 » Umberto Giordano, Italian composer and academic († 1948)
- 1878 » George Whipple, American physician and pathologist, Nobel Prize laureate († 1976)
- 1884 » Peter Fraser, Scottish-New Zealand journalist and politician, 24th Prime Minister of New Zealand († 1950)
- 1885 » Vance Palmer, Australian author, playwright, and critic († 1959)