Timeline Adamus Hubertus Smeets
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Smeets
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Smeets.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Smeets.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Smeets.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 12, 1867)
- The temperature on September 12, 1867 was about 24.8 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Alaska is purchased from Russia for $7.2 million, about 2 cent/acre ($4.19/km²), by United States Secretary of State William H. Seward. The media call this Seward's Folly.
- Tokugawa Shogunate hands power back to the Emperor of Japan, starting the Meiji Restoration.
- Work begins on the covering of the Zenne, burying Brussels's primary river and creating the modern central boulevards.