Personal data Aart "Arnold" van der Voorn
Household of Aart "Arnold" van der Voorn
(1) He is married to Martijntje de Groot.
Their notice of marriage was on April 12, 1698 in Zoeterwoude, ZH, NLD.
They got married in the year 1698.Source 2
(2) He is married to Geertje van Noort.
They got married before 1698.
(3) He is married to Annetje Pieterse Slobbe.
Their notice of marriage was on September 21, 1726 in Oegstgeest, ZH, NLD.
They got married on October 6, 1726
at Oegstgeest, ZH, NLD
.Sources 2, 3
- The temperature on October 17, 1744 was about 10.0 °C. Wind direction mainly west-southwest. Weather type: betrokken regen. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1744: Source: Wikipedia
- February 22 » War of the Austrian Succession: The Battle of Toulon causes several Royal Navy captains to be court-martialed, and the Articles of War to be amended.
- July 4 » The Treaty of Lancaster, in which the Iroquois cede lands between the Allegheny Mountains and the Ohio River to the British colonies, was signed in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- September 30 » War of the Austrian Succession: France and Spain defeat Sardinia at the Battle of Madonna dell'Olmo, but soon have to withdraw from Sardinia anyway.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Mathieu Roelands, "Stamboom Roelands-Boeren", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-roelands-boeren/I2295.php : accessed December 4, 2022), "Aart "Arnold" van der Voorn (± 1670-????)".