Personal data Johannes Arnoldus Kop Jansen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Arnoldus Kop Jansen
Household of Johannes Arnoldus Kop Jansen
He is married to (1) Christina ten Bohmer on June 30, 1883 at Renkum, he was 22 years old.
He is married to (2) Geertrui Janssen on July 30, 1914 at Renkum, he was 53 years old.
Timeline Johannes Arnoldus Kop Jansen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kop Jansen
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 30, 1883)
- The temperature on June 30, 1883 was about 27.4 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 56%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1883: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The Brooklyn Bridge in New York City is opened to traffic after 14 years of construction.
- The first public performance of the Dominican Republic's national anthem, Himno Nacional.
- Peru and Chile signed the Treaty of Ancón, by which the Tarapacá province is ceded to the latter, bringing an end to Peru's involvement in the War of the Pacific.