- The temperature on May 31, 1907 was between 9.6 °C and 20.7 °C and averaged 14.2 °C. There was 3.0 mm of rain. There was 0.3 hours of sunshine (2%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.6 million citizens.
- January 14 » An earthquake in Kingston, Jamaica kills more than 1,000 people.
- June 14 » The National Association for Women's Suffrage succeeds in getting Norwegian women the right to vote in parliamentary elections.
- August 1 » The start of the first Scout camp on Brownsea Island, the origin of the worldwide Scouting movement.
- September 26 » Four months after the 1907 Imperial Conference, New Zealand and Newfoundland are promoted from colonies to dominions within the British Empire.
- September 29 » The cornerstone is laid at the Cathedral Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul (better known as Washington National Cathedral) in Washington, D.C.
- December 6 » A coal mine explosion at Monongah, West Virginia, kills 362 workers.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Reininga
has been compiled by Anjo Reininga
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Anjo Reininga, "Stamboom Reininga", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-reininga/I1497.php : accessed June 27, 2022), "Johan Antoni Berend Bloemink (1907-)".