- The temperature on May 22, 1919 was between 8.3 °C and 24.7 °C and averaged 17.3 °C. There was 13.5 hours of sunshine (84%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1919: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.7 million citizens.
- January 31 » The Battle of George Square takes place in Glasgow, Scotland, during a campaign for shorter working hours.
- March 21 » The Hungarian Soviet Republic is established becoming the first Communist government to be formed in Europe after the October Revolution in Russia.
- May 15 » Greek occupation of Smyrna. During the occupation, the Greek army kills or wounds 350 Turks; those responsible are punished by Greek commander Aristides Stergiades.
- July 11 » The eight-hour day and free Sunday become law for workers in the Netherlands.
- September 28 » Race riots begin in Omaha, Nebraska.
- October 2 » U.S. President Woodrow Wilson suffers a massive stroke, leaving him incapacitated for several weeks.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Reininga
has been compiled by Anjo Reininga
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Anjo Reininga, "Stamboom Reininga", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-reininga/I143.php : accessed June 27, 2022), "Anna Maria De Jonge (1919-)".