- The temperature on May 5, 1918 was between 10.1 °C and 17.1 °C and averaged 13.8 °C. There was 1.1 mm of rain. There was 0.1 hours of sunshine (1%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1918: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.6 million citizens.
- August 21 » World War I: The Second Battle of the Somme begins.
- September 29 » Germany's Supreme Army Command tells the Kaiser and the Chancellor to open negotiations for an armistice.
- October 1 » World War I: The Egyptian Expeditionary Force captures Damascus.
- October 26 » Erich Ludendorff, quartermaster-general of the Imperial German Army, is dismissed by Kaiser Wilhelm II for refusing to cooperate in peace negotiations.
- November 3 » Austria-Hungary enters into the Armistice of Villa Giusti with the Allies, and the Habsburg-ruled empire dissolves.
- December 14 » Friedrich Karl von Hessen, a German prince elected by the Parliament of Finland to become King Väinö I, renounces the Finnish throne.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Reininga
has been compiled by Anjo Reininga
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Anjo Reininga, "Stamboom Reininga", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-reininga/I1409.php : accessed June 27, 2022), "Wilkea Reininga (1918-)".