Personal data Leopoldus Dionysius Nobus
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leopoldus Dionysius Nobus
Household of Leopoldus Dionysius Nobus
He is married to Mathilda Braet on November 14, 1894 at Moerkerke, he was 28 years old.Source 1
Notes by Leopoldus Dionysius Nobus
Timeline Leopoldus Dionysius Nobus
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Nobus
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Nobus.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Nobus.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Nobus.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 14, 1894)
- The temperature on November 14, 1894 was about 6.3 °C. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 82%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1894: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Coxey's Army reaches Washington, D.C. to protest the unemployment caused by the Panic of 1893.
- Great fire in Shanghai. Over 1,000 buildings are destroyed.
- Norway formally adopts the Krag-Jørgensen rifle as the main arm of its armed forces, a weapon that would remain in service for almost 50 years.