Timeline Robert Poppe
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Poppe
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Poppe.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Poppe.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Poppe.
- The temperature on July 24, 1930 was between 12.5 °C and 18.9 °C and averaged 14.5 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain during 0.2 hours. There was 1.7 hours of sunshine (11%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1930: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.8 million citizens.
- January 6 » The first diesel-powered automobile trip is completed, from Indianapolis, Indiana, to New York, New York.
- April 2 » After the mysterious death of Empress Zewditu, Haile Selassie is proclaimed emperor of Ethiopia.
- April 22 » The United Kingdom, Japan and the United States sign the London Naval Treaty regulating submarine warfare and limiting shipbuilding.
- August 29 » The last 36 remaining inhabitants of St Kilda are voluntarily evacuated to other parts of Scotland.
- December 2 » Great Depression: In a State of the Union message, U.S. President Herbert Hoover proposes a $150 million (equivalent to $2,296,000,000 in 2019) public works program to help generate jobs and stimulate the economy.
- December 29 » Sir Muhammad Iqbal's presidential address in Allahabad introduces the two-nation theory and outlines a vision for the creation of Pakistan.
- The temperature on February 1, 1950 was between 1.7 °C and 4.3 °C and averaged 3.1 °C. There was 3.3 mm of rain during 3.8 hours. There was 0.5 hours of sunshine (6%). The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- In the year 1950: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10.0 million citizens.
- June 27 » The United States decides to send troops to fight in the Korean War.
- August 1 » Guam is organized as a United States commonwealth as the President Harry S. Truman signs the Guam Organic Act.
- August 12 » Korean War: Bloody Gulch massacre: 75 American POWs are massacred by North Korean Army.
- October 19 » Korean War: The Battle of Pyongyang ends in a United Nations victory. Hours later, the Chinese Army begins crossing the border into Korea.
- November 25 » The Great Appalachian Storm of November 1950 impacts 22 American states, killing 353 people, injuring over 160, and causing US$66.7 million in damages (1950 dollars).
- November 26 » Korean War: Troops from the People's Republic of China launch a massive counterattack in North Korea against South Korean and United Nations forces (Battle of the Ch'ongch'on River and Battle of Chosin Reservoir), ending any hopes of a quick end to the conflict.
- The temperature on September 1, 2009 was between 14.9 °C and 21.1 °C and averaged 17.5 °C. There was 1.3 mm of rain during 3.0 hours. There was 2.9 hours of sunshine (21%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Beatrix (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from April 30, 1980 till April 30, 2013 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Thursday, February 22, 2007 to Thursday, October 14, 2010 the cabinet Balkenende IV, with Mr.dr. J.P. Balkenende (CDA) as prime minister.
- In the year 2009: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 16.5 million citizens.
- March 11 » Winnenden school shooting: Sixteen are killed and 11 are injured before recent-graduate Tim Kretschmer shoots and kills himself, leading to tightened weapons restrictions in Germany.
- April 12 » Zimbabwe officially abandons the Zimbabwean dollar as its official currency.
- June 22 » A Washington D.C Metro train traveling southbound near Fort Totten station collides into another train waiting to enter the station. Nine people are killed in the collision (eight passengers and the train operator) and at least 80 others are injured.
- December 3 » A suicide bombing at a hotel in Mogadishu, Somalia, kills 25 people, including three ministers of the Transitional Federal Government.
- December 8 » Bombings in Baghdad, Iraq, kill 127 people and injure 448 others.
- December 30 » A segment of the Lanzhou–Zhengzhou–Changsha pipeline ruptures in Shaanxi, China, and approximately 150,000l (40,000USgal) of diesel oil flows down the Wei River before finally reaching the Yellow River.
The publication Stamboom Petrus Poppe
has been compiled by Poppe Petrus
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Poppe Petrus, "Stamboom Petrus Poppe", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-petrus-poppe/I133.php : accessed September 18, 2021), "Robert Poppe (1930-2009)".