Personal data Johan "Jan" Back van Broechoven
- Nickname is Jan.
- He was born about 1430.
- rentmeester van de abdij van Tongeren.
- He died on February 4, 1522.
- This information was last updated on July 7, 2014.
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johan Back van Broechoven
Household of Johan "Jan" Back van Broechoven
Attention: Wife (Margaretha Willem van Wijfliet) is also his cousin.
He had a relationship with Margaretha Willem van Wijfliet.
The relationship started.
Timeline Johan "Jan" Back van Broechoven
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Back van Broechoven
- Graaf Karel II (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1515 till 1555 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1522: Source: Wikipedia
- April 27 » Combined forces of Spain and the Papal States defeat a French and Venetian army at the Battle of Bicocca.
- June 26 » Ottomans begin the second Siege of Rhodes.
- September 6 » The Victoria returns to Sanlúcar de Barrameda in Spain, the only surviving ship of Ferdinand Magellan's expedition and the first known ship to circumnavigate the world.
- September 8 » Magellan–Elcano circumnavigation: Victoria arrives at Seville, technically completing the first circumnavigation.