Personal data Johannes Antonius STOVERINCK
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Antonius STOVERINCK
Household of Johannes Antonius STOVERINCK
He is married to Grada Maria HILBERS on July 6, 1887 at Groenlo, Gelderland, Nederland, he was 37 years old.
Nadere informatie beroep bg.: schoenmaker; beroep bruid: zonder beroep; Beroep vader bg.: geen
beroep vermeld; beroep moeder bg.: geen beroep Vermeld; beroep vader bd.: geen beroep vermeld;
beroep moeder bd.: zonder Beroep,
Timeline Johannes Antonius STOVERINCK
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname STOVERINCK
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 6, 1887)
- The temperature on July 6, 1887 was about 16.7 °C. The air pressure was 30 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 48%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1887: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The United States Senate allows the Navy to lease Pearl Harbor as a naval base.
- The Reinsurance Treaty between Germany and Russia is signed.
- 465millimetres (18.3in) of rain falls in Brisbane, a record for any Australian capital city.