Timeline Sjoerd Kal
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kal
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Kal.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kal.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kal.
- The temperature on October 18, 1920 was between 0.7 °C and 7.2 °C and averaged 3.5 °C. There was -0.1 hours of sunshine (0%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1920: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.8 million citizens.
- March 13 » The Kapp Putsch briefly ousts the Weimar Republic government from Berlin.
- May 16 » In Rome, Pope Benedict XV canonizes Joan of Arc.
- July 11 » In the East Prussian plebiscite the local populace decides to remain with Weimar Germany.
- July 12 » The Soviet–Lithuanian Peace Treaty is signed, by which Soviet Russia recognizes the independence of Lithuania.
- August 25 » Polish–Soviet War: Battle of Warsaw, which began on August 13, ends with the Red Army's defeat.
- November 16 » Qantas, Australia's national airline, is founded as Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services Limited.