Personal data Joannes van GRIECKEN
- He was born on June 12, 1653 in Sint-Truiden, Provincie Limburg, Vlaanderen, Belgiâ´.
- He was christened on June 12, 1653 in Sint-Truiden, Provincie Limburg, Vlaanderen, Belgiâ´ .
- This information was last updated on March 2, 2020.
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Joannes van GRIECKEN
Timeline Joannes van GRIECKEN
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van GRIECKEN
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1653: Source: Wikipedia
- January 3 » By the Coonan Cross Oath, the Eastern Church in India cuts itself off from colonial Portuguese tutelage.
- February 2 » New Amsterdam (later renamed The City of New York) is incorporated.
- February 23 » The Ballet Royal de la Nuit is first performed at the Salle du Petit-Bourbon in Paris.
- April 20 » Oliver Cromwell dissolves the Rump Parliament.
- June 12 » First Anglo-Dutch War: The Battle of the Gabbard begins, lasting until the following day.
- December 16 » English Interregnum: The Protectorate: Oliver Cromwell becomes Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland and Ireland.
The publication Stamboom Nicolai-Kolb
has been compiled by Jean Nicolai
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jean Nicolai, "Stamboom Nicolai-Kolb", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-nicolai-kolb/I79432012.php : accessed July 26, 2021), "Joannes van GRIECKEN (1653-????)".