Timeline Elisa Philomène OPSOMMER
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname OPSOMMER
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname OPSOMMER.
- Check the information Open Archives has about OPSOMMER.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching OPSOMMER.
- The temperature on September 26, 1896 was about 11.6 °C. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1896: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- January 4 » Utah is admitted as the 45th U.S. state.
- March 1 » Henri Becquerel discovers radioactive decay.
- June 2 » Guglielmo Marconi applies for a patent for his wireless telegraph.
- June 28 » An explosion in the Newton Coal Company's Twin Shaft Mine in Pittston, Pennsylvania results in a massive cave-in that kills 58 miners.
- September 21 » Anglo-Egyptian conquest of Sudan: British forces under the command of Horatio Kitchener take Dongola.
- December 14 » The Glasgow Underground Railway is opened by the Glasgow District Subway Company.
The publication Stamboom Nicolai-Kolb
has been compiled by Jean Nicolai
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jean Nicolai, "Stamboom Nicolai-Kolb", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-nicolai-kolb/I68660414.php : accessed September 23, 2021), "Elisa Philomène OPSOMMER (1873-1929)".