Timeline Adolf Cornelis Hali
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hali
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hali.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hali.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hali.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 30, 1932)
- The temperature on November 30, 1932 was between -0.8 °C and 5.0 °C and averaged 1.8 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. There was 2.5 hours of sunshine (31%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1932: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.1 million citizens.
- The 153-year old De Adriaan Windmill in Haarlem, Netherlands burns down.
- TIME magazine features eccentric American politician William "Alfalfa" Murray on its cover after Murray stated his intention to run for President of the United States.
- Riots between conservative and socialist supporters in Switzerland kill 12 and injure 60.