- The temperature on October 22, 1894 was about 6.0 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1894: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- January 9 » New England Telephone and Telegraph installs the first battery-operated telephone switchboard in Lexington, Massachusetts.
- May 11 » Four thousand Pullman Palace Car Company workers go on a wildcat strike.
- July 4 » The short-lived Republic of Hawaii is proclaimed by Sanford B. Dole.
- July 25 » The First Sino-Japanese War begins when the Japanese fire upon a Chinese warship.
- November 1 » Nicholas II becomes the new (and last) Tsar of Russia after his father, Alexander III, dies.
- December 22 » The Dreyfus affair begins in France, when Alfred Dreyfus is wrongly convicted of treason.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Naeten
has been compiled by Ger Hofmann
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ger Hofmann, "Stamboom Naeten", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-naeten/I23184.php : accessed June 27, 2022), "Madeleine Marguerite GRUMLER (1871-????)".