Timeline Johannes Murk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Murk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Murk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Murk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Murk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 28, 1904)
- The temperature on October 28, 1904 was between 2.5 °C and 12.7 °C and averaged 6.8 °C. There was 8.3 hours of sunshine (84%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1904: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.4 million citizens.
- Irish author James Joyce begins a relationship with Nora Barnacle, and subsequently uses the date to set the actions for his novel Ulysses; traditionally "Bloomsday".
- Louis Rigolly, a Frenchman, becomes the first man to break the 100mph (161km/h) barrier on land. He drove a 15-liter Gobron-Brille in Ostend, Belgium.
- Russo-Japanese War: the Battle of the Yellow Sea between the Russian and Japanese battleship fleets.